We all know how important vitamins are for us, the numerous ways they help our body. They work for both outside and inside our body. Vitamin E is one of the vitamins which is very good for our skin. It works as an antioxidant and repairs and protects our skin. Vitamin E lotion has been discovered to allow us to apply this vitamin for treating our skin.
Vitamin E gets rid of free radical and prevents cellular damage. Our body cannot produce antioxidants which is why we need to make sure that we get it from the food we intake regularly. Vitamin lotion helps in various issues such as wrinkles, removable of scars and stretch marks.
- Wrinkles- Vitamin E lotion prevents showing of wrinkles before time, premature wrinkles can really be a problem, the antioxidant property of the lotion against free radicals
- Ultraviolet rays- The lotion protects skin for allowing ultra violet rays damage it, it blocks UV rays but it also absorbs it which is why there should be a combination of vitamin E and vitamin C to prevent it
- Sunburn- If you are suffering from a sunburn then vitamin E lotion can help, it soothes the skin, it heals the skin and
- Roughness- Using razor can cause burns and irritation, sensitive skin has a far worse effect to it, the roughness can be overcome by using vitamin E. It reduces red skin and acts as an anti inflammatory. It makes the skin smooth
- Moisture- It also traps moisture
- Scars- All kinds of scars such as acne scars, stretch marks or any other scars
Vitamin E is popular when it comes to scar prevention and wound healing, but some say it does not work as good as it is expected to work. Some even say that the scars get worse with application of vitamin E. This completely depends on the type of skin you have which is why you should consult a dermatologist and find out if it will work on your skin type. However this was only heard in few cases. Most of the time Vitamin E mixed in skin care products and cosmetics can really benefit your skin. Imagine one lotion which can prevent wrinkles, scars and protect you from UV rays and skin burn.
Vitamin E supplements should be taken to keep our body from producing free radical fighting agents. Vitamin E can be taken through vegetable oil, nuts, and green vegetables. It’s only the vitamin lotion which gives few advantages which you cannot get from food intakes. Try Vitamin E lotion on your skin and see if it works as well as it is said to work.