In order to have a great skin all the time, you not only need to follow some regular dos and don’ts in your life but also you need to include some nutrition in your diet if you are looking forward to get a great skin. You might say that the beauty products that you use daily have plenty of vitamins in them and therefore, you don’t need to bother having vitamins in your diet. But let me tell you something, vitamins not only keep your skin look beautiful and young but they also maintain your health at the same time. Having a proper diet which contains enough vitamins for your daily activities can boost up your skin problems and you would notice the difference in your skin. Vitamins not only help your body function properly but they also nourish your body leaving the skin look perfectly beautiful. To take proper care of your skin you can have a balanced diet which would contain the best vitamins for your skin or you can even take supplements instead of them. But I would say having vitamins through your daily food intake is the best idea because you are not only taking in the vitamins but you are also having different kinds of food at the same time.
Essential vitamins for having a great skin
- Vitamin A: When your skin feels too much dry, then you might lack in vitamin A. to avoid acne prone skins, you must also take in plenty of vitamin As. Vitamin A helps in building tissues in your skin and helps in curing wounds, scars and different kinds of damages as well. Vitamin A also helps in anti-aging, wrinkles and dull looking skin. People who suffer from psoriasis are advised to take more and more vitamin A. The sources of vitamin A are: eggs, milk, green vegetables, carrot, liver, etc.
- Vitamin E: It is one of the most essential vitamins for your healthy skin. It helps to fight free radicals in your body which are caused due to smoking, sun light, pollution and they might also result in aging of your skin. You can also apply vitamin E oil to reduce wrinkles, stretch marks, aging spots, etc. the sources of vitamin E are: olives, peanuts, sunflower seeds, green leafy vegetables and almonds.
- Vitamin C: It is considered as one of the best antioxidant for your skin and so they also help in reducing skin aging. They help in producing collagen in your skin which results in giving your skin suppleness. They also help to give you a smooth and younger looking skin. The sources of vitamin C are: tomato, cauliflower, cucumber, broccoli, etc.
- Vitamin B:If you are looking forward to have a healthy skin then you must have vitamin B in your diet because it helps in the blood circulation in your body and makes your skin glow. It also helps to reduce acne in your skin. The sources of vitamin B are: nuts, egg yolks, raisins, tomatoes, carrots, etc.
Since everyone wants to look younger and have a healthy looking skin at every age of their life, it is essential to add some important nutrients to your diet instead of depending on the facial products.
If you have been experiencing dry skin for a long time now, then you might have understood that using any soap on your dry skin is not enough because they might cause more irritation on your sensitive dry skin. Along with the home remedies for treating dry skin, you must also have soaps for dry skin and also facial products as well because if you just concentrate on the home remedies then there is a chance that you would not get rid of dry skin completely. So it’s always necessary to cleanse your face and body as well with soaps made for dry skin. You obviously should not buy any harsh soap because that would simply strip your skin from its natural moisture and your skin would not be able to produce the sufficient amount of water. So, if you are tired of your dry skin and looking for the best soap for your dry skin with a mild formula then you will find some soaps over here within a few minutes which works great on dry skin and are best for exfoliating, soothing, and making your face soft and smooth all the time.
List of soaps that work great on dry skin
- Dove Beauty Bar: They are one of the famous bars for dry skin as they have ¼ moisturizing cream in each bar. The moisturizing cream is made of essential fatty acids and they help in hydrating your face and body at the same time with a special kind of formula.
- Burt’s Bees Honey and Shea Conditioning Body Bar: This bar consists of honey and Shea which are natural ingredients for your dry skin. The honey makes your skin smooth and Shea makes your skin supple. This bar also makes your skin baby soft and nourish deeply from inside.
- Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar: It is a dermatologically tested bar with a special kind of petrolatum. It is one of the best mild bars that can moisturize any dry skin from its first use.
- Aveeno Cleansing Bar: It is a mild soap that does not leave your skin irritated and dry out and leaves your skin smooth and supple without looking it dull and lifeless.
- Fresh Citron de Vigne Soap: It not only works great on your dry skin with a mild formula but it also leaves your skin perfectly scented because it consist of ingredients like grapefruit, lemongrass, sandalwood, etc.
- Lather Exfoliating Body Soap with Oatmeal and Bamboo Extract: With its natural ingredients it can easily help with your dry skin and rough patches that occurs due to dry skin.
- Lanolin Agg-Tval Swedish Egg White Facial Soap: Like the treatment with egg white home remedies, this soap removes dryness from your skin and tightens your pores.
Start using these soaps and find out the difference in a week and along with using these soaps don’t forget to drink plenty of water and juice and stay hydrated at the same time.
Nude lipsticks have always been a favorite for every girls and women out there. No matter where they are going or what outfit they are wearing, apply a nude lipstick is very common among them because it gives you a feel of sexiness when you wear it. Not only the common women but also the famous Hollywood actresses love using a nude lipstick because it kind of goes with every kind of outfits. But it is also necessary to apply a nude lipstick depending on the complexion you have. If you have a fair complexion then you can easily apply it because it will be more visible on your lips and make it glow without any dull effect but if the lipstick color doesn’t support your complexion, then you might get a pale effect from it. But why go with one shade when you can find different shades of your nude lipstick in your nearby store. Therefore, just choose a perfect shade of your nude lipstick that would complement your complexion as well and get a sexy look easily. So, let’s show you some collection of the best nude lipsticks that would make you look simply beautiful.
Top nude lipsticks that is fun and sexy to apply:
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Canotier: It gives you a neutral brown natural finishing with a matte effect. You can easily apply it on any time of the day because it’s not too pale. You can apply it when you have applied a dramatic eye makeup and look absolutely gorgeous in it.
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude: It has a traditional nude color that gives you moisturizes your lips with a creamy effect. It works great on chapped lips as well making you look great and beautiful.
- Dior Rouge Dior Lip Color in Angelique Beige: It is best for all skin tones as it gives a warm look on your lips when you apply it. When you apply it, you will get a elegant, beautiful, soft and subtle look. For better effect of the lipstick, scrub your lips before applying it to get a smooth surface of the lipstick.
- Burberry ‘Lip Mist’ Natural Sheer Lipstick in Nude Honey: It is made up with a sheer formula and leaves your lips with a natural pink and gorgeous look. It gives you a perfect nude color for your lips.
- Tom Ford Lip Color in Sable Smoke: This shade gives you a perfect amount of nude color and you can easily apply it with a lipstick brush and use your fingers to blend the lipstick all over your lips in order to get the perfect amount of lipstick on your lips.
- Wet ‘N’ Wild Lipstick in Bare it all: It is a super nude lip color that you must add in your lipstick collection. It looks great on medium skin complexions which gives you a matte effect. If your lips dry out a bit then you can simply add some gloss over the lipstick.
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté Lipstick in Nude Beige: For a fairer complexion, you can choose the pink nude lipstick of this brand, more medium tones you can buy deeper beige or rose nude.
So, whichever nude lipsticks you choose just make sure that try them out with the tone of your complexion because a perfect nude color would go with a perfect complexion only.
To take care of your hair and for its regrowth, it’s always necessary to use oil in your hair because without oil your hair will simply feel lifeless. Hair oils are essential for every hair care routine because it keeps your healthy and nourishes your hair from deeply inside. If you don’t have the habit of using hair oils or you have never tried out any hair oil on your hair, then its high time you start considering using hair oils because after a few years you would end up having less amount of hair on your head and then regretting on why you didn’t use the oil on the first place. Hair oils basically moisturize your hair and bring back the moisture that is lost during shampooing or when you do different kinds of styling on your hair. Hair oils can help your hair get back the shine, it will make your hair more manageable, less frizzy, and more importantly, it will solve the problem of your hair from dull to lively. You can find many brands in the market that are flooded in the shelves and each of them have unique qualities in them. So, below you can find a list of the best hair oils that would make your hair attractive than before.
List of oils for your beautiful hair
- Avon Advance Techniques 360 Nourishment Moroccan Argan Oil Leave-In Treatment:
This is best used when you are done with your shampoo. Just spray a little bit of it on your hair and you will see how your hair looks shiny and soft.
- CHI Silk Infusion by Farouk Systems:
It has a lovely scent apart from the other natural oils that leave an oily smell on your hair. It is enriched with pure natural wheat and soy proteins that make your hair silky soft and you can easily apply it on regular basis.
- Sally Hershberger Hyper Hydration Super Argan Serum:
This oil is combined with argan, amala, and rice brain oils. It not only acts as a great oil but it also protects your hair from the harmful UV rays of sunlight.
- Redken All Soft Argan-6 Oil:
This oil deeply nourishes your hair from inside and creates softness in your hair, protecting your hair from any environmental pollution, damage or heat. There are 6 ways to apply this oil: apply it before you apply shampoo to moisturize your hair, before you do blow-dry on your hair, after you blow-dry, use on dry hair to make it shine; add it to home remedies for hair treatments and also as a conditioner as well.
- GarnierFructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Sleek Oil Treatment:
You can just apply a small amount of it all over your hair from the roots to the tips. It will leave your smooth and shiny without giving you any oily effect.
So, as you can see, if you are tired of using the natural oils that are kind of oily, you can simply use these oils to make your hair stronger and look gorgeous from every single use.
Whenever its winter or you have to wear shoes all the time or even when you have a dry skin, a cracked heel often occurs as a usual problem in almost all the human beings. The cracked heels not only look awful on your heels but they can also be painful sometimes. Not only during winter, but you can also get a cracked heel when it’s too hot outside and your heels turn to get dried out and causes cracks everywhere. Some people might have some simple issues with cracked heels which can be cured with simple home remedies, whereas other people might have serious problem with them and just soaking your feet in hot water or applying some oils cannot help you get rid of them so easily. For the serious types of cracked heels you do need to use the cracked heel cream that are available in the stores and use them every night until your problem is solved because it takes a lot of time to repair a cracked heel. So, if you are tired of exfoliating your feet with a foot scrub and haven’t got any result yet, then you can take some look in the foot creams below which are considered to be the best foot creams for cracked heels and I am sure you will get the best result out of them.
Creams that would repair your cracked heels within a week:
- Scholl Cracked Heel Repair Cream: This cream is clinically proven to cure your cracked heels and make your heels soft and smooth over time. They concentrate on the heel areas only and can work great within a week. It is best for sensitive skin and also helps in removing any infections.
- AmLactin Foot Cream: It intensively cures your cracked heels by exfoliating and repairing your heels and feet as well. You have to apply the cream twice on your heels to get your desired result and it is considered to be one of the best moisturizing foot cream till now.
- Revayur Crack Healing Cream: It eliminates any cracks on the heels and soles and smoothens feet by absorbing quickly on your feet. Their fresh aroma smell refreshes and makes your feet relax when you apply it.
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream: This product is kind of expensive but shows great results on your cracked heels. It contains Shea butter which soothes your cracked helps and works great on the irritated itching skin. It also contains antiseptic lavender oil that cleanses your skin.
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse:It gives you an extreme moisturizing effect that would simply soften and hydrate your feet removing any dryness from the heels. It is a thick cream which is very easy to apply and easily absorbed as well.
You can actually find various kinds of foot creams in different stores for your cracked heels but these creams would definitely solve your problem with an ease.
If you are crazy about nail polishes and love applying them almost every day, then let me guess, you must have a dozen collections of nail polishes at home and you own every color of nail polishes. I would say people who are crazy about applying nail polishes then you must be an expert on what kind of nail polishes are best and which ones last longer. So, you must also be aware about gel nail polishes that works great on nails and sets on your nail instantly. Also you should consider buying great polishes sometimes if you want your gel nail polishes to look good on you. You can find different colors of brands in the market which would go with your gel nail polishes and you can even find the gel nail polishes which come in various colors as well. Therefore, for the beginners who are looking for the best gel nail polishes that you can easily find in the store take a look below to check out some brands.
7 long-lasting gel nail polishes you will fall in love with
- Artistic Color Gloss: They are kind of new in the market and they are available in different colors. They also come in glitter shades which will give your fingers an awesome look.
- CND Shellac: This is one of the best brands which offer gel nail polishes of various colors that would go with any of your outfit.
- Bio Sculpture Gel: It is one of the original brands of gel nail polish. They would take a little time to dry but when they get dried you will find it beautiful on your fingers.
- Harmony Gelish: This brand of gel polishes goes with every personality and also it easily goes with any skin tones.
- IBD Gelac: This brand has a magnificent collection of gel polishes and they are one of the most famous gel manicure product.
- TruGel: You can find the gel polishes in affordable price with a beautiful collection of colored gel polishes. If you have a budget problem, then you can easily buy these polishes which are comparatively cheap than any other brand.
- OPI Gel Color: These gel nail polishes not only have long-lasting quality but they also get dried on your nails instantly giving you the perfect nail color. They are available in fun colors that you can apply anywhere, anytime.
Nail polishes simply make your nails look beautiful and attractive when you go out somewhere and it also complements your outfit when you match the gel polish color with it.
Women look beautiful not only at the earlier stage of their age but also when they get old and any beauty tips are timeless for them because no matter what they would look beautiful all the time. But with age comes some time when you have to take extra care of your beauty or you have to just follow some usual simple tips to look beautiful as ever. As we know, some beauty tips are forever for every women, such as using sunscreen before going out, drinking plenty of water every day, exercising on a regular basis, quit smoking, etc. These tips will keep you beautiful from inside and outside as well but in order to keep looking beautiful even when you get older, you must follow some tips regularly and keep looking gorgeous. Now, you would find many beauty tips for women but following all of them is quite difficult for you because you would probably be busy with other works as well. So, to make it simpler, we have come up with some useful beauty tips that you can easily do at home and look fabulous whenever you want to.
Some advices for women to look beautiful:
- Keep your eyeliner in the freezer for 15 minutes before applying it on your eyes. In this way, you can easily apply it flawlessly when you are going out anywhere.
- Shave your hands and legs with conditioner instead of using soaps because that would make your hairs more soft and it will be easy to shave. Also, your legs and hands would turn silky soft and smooth.
- Rinse your hair with vinegar or beer after you apply shampoo. Beer will help lock the moisture on your hair, while vinegar will give your hair shine and will remove any dandruff.
- Apply ice cubes all over your face every night to reduce acne, oily skin, wrinkles and also the fat on your face.
- Before applying any nail polish on your fingers, make sure you have washed and cleaned your nails properly. You can wash your nails with any nail cleanser to remove any oil, dirt, or even moisture because then it will be easier to apply the nail polish.
- Don’t forget taking care of your elbow when you are busy taking care of the other parts of your body. For dry elbows, apply some oil on them, either coconut oil or olive oil, and you will find it softer in a few days.
- Grate some potatoes and keep it over your eyes for 10 minutes by lying down and relaxing. This will help in reducing dark circles as well as puffiness of your eyes.
- Don’t overuse perfume because it won’t make you smell good in front of everyone. Just use a little amount under your underarms, wrists and neck before going out.
- Don’t rub your hair with towel when you are done with your shower. This would make your hair frizzier. Instead, pat dry your hair and wrap your hair for some time to soak the excess water in the towel.
You can find a lot of beauty tips on magazines or even online but getting the right tip for yourself and how well you can manage it all depends on you.
Beauty sleep is indeed a very important part of every human’s life. Some people take it seriously, whereas others don’t even bother about it. but let me tell you something, beauty sleep is absolutely free, real and it can start right now from tonight if you want to because beauty sleep not only makes your life easier for you but you can find out a lot of difference in your daily routine activity along with the way you look. Getting enough of your beauty sleep means you will start your day nicely and joyfully because when you get enough beauty sleep, you will be able to wake up early in the morning and get fit with some exercises and spend your entire day without any stress and tension. But if by any chance you miss out your beauty sleep very often then you will start noticing differences in yourself and your lifestyle as well. Lack of beauty sleep will turn you old literally, leaving your skin looking tired, saggy and you will also have many skin problems. Not having enough beauty sleep will also make you stressed out all the time and get you angry and sad even if you don’t want to be. So if you are wondering whether you should start getting your beauty sleep from tonight then you should go through these benefits below which would change your mind about why you really should get beauty sleep every night.
Boosting benefits of beauty sleep:
- When you don’t get enough sleep, your blood cant flow efficiently and thus, your face can’t be able to produce enough collagen during night time. but if you sleep properly, then your body produces a hormone which helps in the production of collagen and it also helps to lose excess water overnight from your skin.
- When you get a proper sleep, your body gets toned up as the skin cells regenerate and the muscles relax in your body as well as face. You can also apply some anti-aging cream on your face before getting your beauty sleep for better benefits.
- A good night sleep can help you control your weight and keep you in shape, whereas not having enough sleep might put on your weight severely within a few days and it would also slow down your metabolism rate.
- When you don’t get a good night sleep, you won’t be able to concentrate on things after you wake up because you will find it difficult to do so as you will be stressed.
- Getting a beauty sleep means you will feel fantastic when you wake up and therefore be in a good mood all the time and you won’t be tired at all and you will find yourself better at solving problems and in creativity.
- You will definitely look healthier and more attractive and you won’t get sick because you will be able to fight back with your illness more strongly.
- Finally, if you get a beauty sleep of enough time then you won’t have a risk to die sooner because it is believed that having enough sleep will give you a longer lifespan.
You might think that avocado is just a fruit and it has the usual benefits like the other fruits but did you ever think about using avocado oil for your skin which has some special benefits that you never imagined. The avocado oil is actually extracted naturally from the avocado fruit itself when it gets ripen totally and then the oil can be used for several skin and hair benefits and your skin and hair turns out to be beautiful, healthy, and naturally glowing. Not only the fruit oil but you can also find the avocado seed oil available which is extracted from the avocado seeds and even they are beneficial for your skin. So, you have pretty much understood how much avocado oil is beneficial for your skin and how it can naturally treat your different skin problems easily at home. Now, if you really want to treat your skin problems naturally without spending a fortune in products containing harmful chemicals, you must consider avocado oil in your list of natural skin care and if you are looking forward to buy avocado oil then spend a few for minutes over here to know more about its useful benefits that it has for your skin.
Benefits of using avocado oil naturally on your skin:
- Avocado oil has quite a lot of useful benefits for skin that are often countless sometimes and the most important benefit starts with moisturizing your skin. It works great on dry skin making it look naturally smooth and radiant. It deeply moisturizes your skin and penetrates your skin to nourish the inner part of your skin, leaving it glowing and hydrated.
- Most of the beauty experts also suggest using avocado oil daily on face because of it being excellent moisture and keeping your skin look glowing all the time. Since, it contains high amount of Vitamin A, it increases the immunity of your skin from stress and environmental pollution as well.
- Avocado oil penetrates easily into your skin as it can be easily absorbed through the skin. It cleanses your skin and leaves it baby soft. It helps in blood circulation in your skin and also takes part in the growth of new cells.
- It works great as a natural sunscreen protecting your cells from the harmful UV rays of sunlight. You can even apply it on sunburns and cure them within a few days.
- It has high amount of sterolins in it which helps in reducing age spots on your skin and scars at the same time.
- People who suffer from eczema or psoriasis can apply this oil, as this oil helps to treat your skin from any harmful sun damage or environmental damage as well.
So you can find quite a lot of skin benefits from this simple oil which you can easily find in the store and it would take natural care of your skin all the time.
Who doesn’t want long shiny hair? Okay maybe not long but every girl craves for shiny healthy hair. The dirt and pollution makes our hair dry or greasy and stops it from getting nutrients. We cannot cover our hair to protect it from everyday damage, and we cannot spare time for hair care everyday from our busy schedules. We put very little effort for proper hair yet we only sit and wish they grew nicer. Hair is important to be taken hair of, not only the dirt, but when we style our hair, use chemicals and heat or when we color our hair, we damage it. We find one way or the other to ruin our hair quality, which is why the following 10 very basic tips for healthy hair can actually help you to take care of your hair a little bit more.
- Brush your hair at night- Brush your hair with a good quality brush for as many times as you can before you go to bed. What it does is that it distributes the natural oil from your hair and makes your hair shinier. Brush the tips first to get rid of the tangles then brush from top to bottom
- Wet Hair- Do not brush your hair when it is wet, hair is the weakest at that point, but if you have to comb it then use a wide toothed comb
- Boar Bristle Brush- This brush might be a bit expensive but it has a reason for being so, the dense concentration removes dust and dirt from the hair and moves natural oil along the hair shaft. Their tough yet flexible bristles smoothens the hair and these are the best kind to use for your before bed time combing
- Shampoo- What shampoo you use makes a great different to the quality of your hair and the health of it. The shampoo you use should be from a good well known brand which does not contain toxic ingredients. Added artificial smell can mean that it contains harmful contents, resulting in hair fall. Do not go for commercial shampoos and fall for those glossy wigs or special effect on the advertisements, make sure you are careful about which shampoo to use and which one suits you the best
- Conditioner- Condition your hair once a week
- Oil you hair- Use oil on your hair once a week, oil with natural ingredients will make your hair stronger, look up for homemade hair solutions, eggs are good for hair too
- Protein- If you have fizzy hair then hot oil treatment is very important, massage your scalp with homemade treatments, allow your hair to get the protein it needs
- Dandruff- Tree oil is considered good for dandruff, do not massage you scalp too much because it may result in hair fall if you have dandruff
- Vinegar- This is also very good for your hair, apply it on your scalp, it does wonders for dandruff
- Eating Habits- Eat healthy food not fried and fatty food. Yes, it effects your hair too, nutrition is required and a daily dose of vitamins and minerals are compulsory for healthy hair