Being dehydrated is very much essential for you and your health and having dehydrated skin means that you will go through different types of skin problems. You would also start looking dull from the outside while the inside of your body will also show some problems, such as if your body is dehydrated then your cells would not function properly causing severe problem in the future. As you all know the simple solution for dehydration is having plenty of water whenever and wherever you can.
While you are busy at your work or doing our exercise or even at home, you can simply keep a bottle of water with you and drink it to keep yourself hydrated. But many people want to know whether they can stay hydrated with other thing apart from water. So, today we have come up with some home remedies that you can easily make at home and they would keep you hydrated for sure and it would also make your skin flexible at the same time. Let’s not check out the home remedies below to treat your dehydrated and dry skin.
Home remedies to treat skin from dehydration
- Papaya and avocado paste: Papaya helps to treat dry skin naturally and also reduces scars that might occur from dryness. Take a slice of papaya, 1 avocado and 1 banana and make a good paste out of it. Smash together well and then apply on face and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Egg yolk paste: Egg yolk is very famous in treating dry skin. Take 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of milk powder and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply on the face and the dry areas carefully. Leave it on for 20 minutes and then wash off with tap water.
- Cucumber face pack: Cucumber has shown great result on dry skin every time it has been use by people because it moisturizes skin and also helps in lightening your skin tone. Take 1 cucumber and make fine paste out of it. Apply it all over your skin, you can also apply it all over your body, and you can notice visible difference in a few weeks.
- Carrot mask: Take some carrot and boil them for some minutes. Then blend them and make a paste. Apply the paste while it is slightly warm and then keep on your face till it turns cold. Then rinse with warm water and apply ice cube finally. Pat dry with a clean dry towel.
- Essential oil treatment: You can simply take a bath with some essential oils like rose marine oil, lemon essential oil and lavender essential oil. Fill up your tub with warm water and these oils and take a bath for as long as you feel relaxed.
Finally, you must avoid skin products that contain alcohol and harsh chemicals in them and also avoid soaps to wash your face instead use some gentle moisturizing cleansing product.